Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Broccoli Casserole

I LOVE this recipe! I've never made it in this small of a portion though so I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out.

Broccoli Casserole

- 1 1b cooked, cut Broccoli
- 1/4 c. Margarine
- 2 teaspoons Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 c. Milk
- 3oz. Cream Cheese
-1/2 c. Cheese
- 1 c. bread crumbs


First you combine 1/2 of the margarine, flour, and salt. Make your rue bubbly.


Add the milk.

Stir till thick

Add the cream cheese


Now mix that with the broccoli

Put your grated cheese over the top, or if you're lazy like me, just slice some cheese for over the top.
Mix the other half of melted margarine with the breadcrumbs and then I put some garlic powder, onion powder, chives, etc...and mix it with the bread crumbs and then spread over the top.


Bake at 350 for about 20-25 minutes or until it starts to bubble on the sides.




I thought this recipe had too many breadcrumbs on the top, so when I make this again I'll probably half the amount of breadcrumbs.

1 comment:

TheBakerHalfDozen said...

I never use the amount of breadcrumbs the recipe says. Needless to say, we love this stuff :D

Similar Recipies

Blog Widget by LinkWithin