Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Gwendy's Enchiladas

I don't even know if I made these "right" since Gwendy just sort of relayed how she makes them, so here's how I made them.

Gwendy's Enchiladas

1 lb Ground Beef (Turkey)
Onion
Tortillas
Enchilada Sauce
Shredded Cheese



That's the Cheese and Enchilada sauce I used.

I browned my meat with the Chopped Onion and I added some Minced Garlic since I wanted to increase the intensity level of heartburn that I'd get later that night.
Drained grease after cooking.
Added a little over half of the can of Enchilada Sauce.

Added about 1 1/2 cups of the Shredded Cheese.

Mix together.

Roll up in Tortillas. (If I would have remembered I would have chopped up some Green Peppers and Jalapenos and thrown in some here for Cary.)
Mine could have been a little tighter. :-)
Pour remaining Enchilada Sauce over the rolled Tortillas.
Bake at 350 until bubbly. I think it was about 20-25 minutes.

1 comment:

Sarah Lenhart said...

I love enchiladas...I make some almost exactly like these. :)

Haha, the randomly generated word verification wants me to spell "diner"...I thought was very fitting. :)

Similar Recipies

Blog Widget by LinkWithin