Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lasagna


I got this recipe from someone off the Internet, so I just thought I'd try it.

Lasagna
1 lb Ground Beef or Turkey (Browned with some Onion, Garlic, Pepper, Salt and Oregano)
1 can Tomato Sauce (or half jar of spaghetti sauce)
Ricotta Cheese
Cottage Cheese
Spinach (fresh or frozen)
Mozzarella
Cooked Lasagna noodles

Browing the meat with some chopped onion, etc...
Add the Tomato Sauce

Mix the Ricotta and Cottage Cheese


Layer starting with the cheese mixture, then the Spinach (I used frozen)

Next add the meat sauce and then the noodles. Rinse and repeat....Cheese, Spinach, Meat, Noodles.
Then you add the Mozzarella on top (grated or sliced)

The recipe said to cook for 20-25 minutes at 400. I cooked it at 385 for about 30 minutes since I had some time to kill.

It was really good, but I probably would have layered it differently. (Start with the noodles, cheese, spinach and then meat) I didn't add any salt and I probably should have added some to the meat, which is why I put it in the directions.

No comments:

Similar Recipies

Blog Widget by LinkWithin