Monday, February 2, 2009

Souper Enchiladas


Souper Enchiladas
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
1/2 c. Sour Cream
1/2 Milk
1 little can of Green Chilies (I omitted and used jalapenos instead)
1 c. shredded Jack cheese
1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
4 pieces of Chicken (cooked with some salt, pepper, onion powder, and cut into pieces)
Tortillas

9 x 13" pan

Chicken, ready to go.
Cream of Chicken and Sour Cream all mixed up

Save out about 3/4 cup of cream of chicken and sour cream mixture. Add the cheese to the remaing mixture.


I cut up some Jalapenos in place of using Green Chilies


Add the Chicken to the Cheese, Soup and Sour Cream mixture. Mix, put in Tortillas and roll...


I rolled up a couple of plain ones for Aidan and I.

Added the Jalapeno's for Cary.

Spread the reserved soup and sour cream mixture over the top of rolled up tortillas. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.


Best served with salsa, but I wasn't in the mood so I didn't put any on mine for the photo. ;-)

No comments:

Similar Recipies

Blog Widget by LinkWithin