Monday, February 9, 2009

Tater Tot Casserole

I think there are very many different variations of Tater Tot Casserole, but here's how I made it tonight.

Tater Tot Casserole

1 lb Ground Beef (or Turkey)
Chopped Onion
Minced Garlic
2 cans Cream of Chicken (or Cream of Mushroom. I don't like the stuff so I substitute)
Veggies (optional)
Cheese (grated or sliced)
Tater Tots
Brown Ground Beef, Onion, Garlic, Salt and Pepper
Add the veggies.

Add the Cream of whatever soup. I used 2 cans. Mix together.

Put into casserole dish.

Cover with cheese, whatever kind you want. (I used mozzarella and extra sharp cheddar)

Cover with Tater Tots and bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.

And we just like to eat Tater Tots on the side too, so I cook extra.

No comments:

Similar Recipies

Blog Widget by LinkWithin