Thursday, March 26, 2009

Crunchy Beef Bake



Crunchy Beef Bake

1 lb Ground Beef
1 diced Green Pepper
1 can Petite Diced Tomatoes
1 can Cream of " " (I used Chicken, but Mushroom or Celery work too)
2 cups cooked Rotini pasta (I used egg noodles since I had some in the fridge that needed to be used)
1 large can French Fried Onions (divided)
1 c grated Cheese

Brown and drain your hamburger
I drained mine after I added the Tomatoes and Green Peppers
I cooked the Tomatoes and Green Peppers for a minute, but I don't think you have to do that.
Add the Cream of Chicken soup
The Noodles
Shredded Cheese
Half of the French Fried Onions, mix it all up and put in a casserole dish
Spread the rest of the FFO over the top of the mixture and bake at 350 until bubbly

No comments:

Similar Recipies

Blog Widget by LinkWithin