Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Crockpot Chicken Stuffing



Crockpot Chicken Stuffing


4 Chicken Breasts
1 box Chicken Stuffing Mix
1 can Cream of Chicken (or Mushroom)
1/2 c Water
1/2 c Chicken Broth

Place frozen Chicken on the bottom
Mix Stuffing mix, Water, Cream of Chicken, and Broth together in bowl and pour over chicken
Cook for 8 hours in crockpot
I thought the flavor was really good, but 8 hours was WAY too long in my crockpot so I either need to turn it even lower or not cook as long. As you can see the sides of the crockpot were nice and cooked and the chicken got kind of dry.


2 comments:

Sarah Lenhart said...

I just want you to know you've inspired me to start a cooking blog. I decided it was high time I started keeping track of stuff I cook b/c I can't ever remember where I got a recipe when I want to make the dish again months later. We'll see how it goes. :)

Annette said...

Awesome! Be sure to tell me the link when you get it going. :-) It is nice to have a place on the computer to have all your recipes that you try.

Similar Recipies

Blog Widget by LinkWithin