Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Black Bean and Zucchini Pancakes


This recipe is adapted from a recipe I got from one of my message boards. It ended being very similar to the Zucchini Cakes I posted earlier. I changed things since the original recipe wasn't holding together very well while cooking and I didn't think it was very flavorful.

1 15-oz can of whole black beans
2-3 Eggs
1 tsp garlic, chopped
1 tsp ground cumin
1 medium zucchini, shredded and pat dry
1-2 cups dried italian bread crumbs
Salt
Pepper
Onion Powder
2 tsp oil (I use peanut) for frying (I used more oil)

top with salsa, tomato sauce or shredded cheese

1.Heat a large skillet to medium heat and add oil.

2. Combine all of the ingredients except the topping of choice.

3. Form patties and cook 4 minutes per side or until golden brown and crisp.




No comments:

Similar Recipies

Blog Widget by LinkWithin