Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Zucchini Casserole


Melanie has been giving me produce from her garden. A lot of tomatoes and Zucchini so I've been looking for new dishes. I got the idea for this on my "Mom message board" and just played around with it. I was pleasantly surprised how much I liked it, Aidan loved it too.

Zucchini Casserole

1/2-1 lb Ground Beef
1-2 Tomatoes, diced
1 medium-ish Zucchini, sliced (I could have used more when I made it)
Parmesan Cheese
Mozzarella Cheese
Garlic Salt
Pepper
Onion Powder (or it would probably just be really good if you dice up an Onion)

Brown the meat, season with Salt, Pepper, Garlic and Onion
Add Tomatoes and Zucchini, cover with a lid and cook it down (you could add the Zucchini later if you like it more raw)
Sprinkle some Parmesan Cheese
Then some Mozzarella, cover and let the Cheese melt.

No comments:

Similar Recipies

Blog Widget by LinkWithin