Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Double K Grilled Salmon


Adapted from Taste of Home. Cary said this has been his favorite salmon (that I've cooked) so far, but it could just be that I'm actually getting better at cooking fish. ;-)

Double K Grilled Salmon

1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup soy sauce
3 tablespoons unsweetened pineapple juice
3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
1 salmon fillet (2 pounds)

Directions:

In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Pour 3/4 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour, turning occasionally. Set aside remaining marinade for basting.

Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade. Place salmon skin side down on rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes. Brush with reserved marinade. Grill 15-20 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 8 servings.
I just pan fried them and them warmed them in the cooked marinade

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll have to try this sometime. I'm not a huge fish fan by any means but I really want to find more ways for me to enjoy it b/c some of them, like salmon, can be so good for you.

Annette said...

I'm not a big fan of fish myself. The more I try recipes the more it's growing on me though. :-)

Similar Recipies

Blog Widget by LinkWithin