Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Potato Casserole

Another one of those recipes that everyone else but me seems to know about and it's nice that you can do lots of different things to change it up. ( I know my aunt throws chopped onions in there too) You can also make this in a crockpot. (so I hear)
Potato Casserole
1 bag Frozen Hashbrowns
1 can Cream of Chicken
2 cups grated Cheese
1 cup Sour Cream
Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes
Potatoes, Sour Cream, Cream of Chicken
Mixed together with everything, but I saved out some of the grated cheese for the top, and I put some Feta in the mixture.
Sprinkled the remaining grated cheese on top and baked

Mine could have been cooked longer but my husband and child were getting rather impatient. :)

No comments:

Similar Recipies

Blog Widget by LinkWithin